Tri Delta offers you a lifelong bond of friendship with women who are both like you and completely different from you.
In Tri Delta, you are a unique and valuable part of a connected whole. We don't want you to come here and be like us. We want you to come here and be you. Today, over 19,000 collegians and 210,000 alumnae make up our growing network of sisters.
Tri Delta Points of Pride:
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to be founded as a national organization with complete plans for governmental structure and expansion.
- Tri Delta was a founding member of the National Panhellenic Conference, along with seven other organizations.
- Tri Delta was the first National Panhellenic Conference organization to establish a non-discrimination policy.
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to hold a national leadership school.
- Tri Delta is the only organization to have a national Greek-letter mother’s sorority, Tri Psi.
When you join Greek life at North Dakota State University, you're joining a community of well-rounded leaders and students that genuinely care about the Greek community's impact.
Tri Delta at NDSU is a unique experience for women who are willing to create a foundation and legacy of Tri Delta in the Fargo community. During our first year, our new members are supported and guided by local and national volunteers who assist our members in every possible way.
Our Founders' set out to create "a society that would be kind alike to all." All we ask of our members, and our potential new members is to "Bring You." We are each one of kind, but kind alike to all - and stronger together, than we could ever be alone.
So bring your hopes, your dreams, your strengths and weaknesses. Bring YOU.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_1HD08rFWKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>