St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
In 1999 St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Today, our collegiate members play a critical role in our fundraising for St. Jude with campus events such as Delta Dodgeball, D-Hop and Delta Desserts. Our alumnae chapters support local and regional children’s hospitals and pediatric cancer initiatives across North America and we partner together to support St. Jude’s Walk/Run and Memphis Marathon by forming teams, raising money and volunteering at these events.
Tri Delta 4 St. Jude
- More than $75 million raised in support of St. Jude’s mission to find cures and save children since the partnership began in 1999.
- In 2014, Tri Delta made one of the single largest commitments by a St. Jude partner, pledging $60 million in 10 years. In honor of this commitment, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.
- In 2013, Tri Delta celebrated raising $15 million in 3 ½ years to name the Specialty Clinic at St. Jude.
- In 2010, Tri Delta successfully completed its $10 million in 10 years commitment in just 4 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Care Floor.
- In 2005 Tri Delta raised $1 million to endow the hospital’s teen room.
The Epsilon Omicron chapter is proud to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital through our national partnership. As a chapter, we have raised over $45,000 for St. Jude since chartering at North Dakota State University in January 2017.
Through events like Delta House of Pancakes, a pancake feed in the fall, Sincerely Yours, a letter writing campaign, and Delta Desserts, an unlimited dessert feed in the spring, our members are committed to making a difference for the patients at St. Jude. If you would like to help our chapter raise more money to make a difference for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, please follow this link Click Here!